What makes a home a cottage? A charming, whimsical home tucked away amidst a blooming cottage garden. With winding pathways and climbing rose bushes framing the front door, 445 Alpine Street epitomizes this beloved style.
The street presence is romantic with two small gates opening to the beautifully conceived garden, now in full bloom with pink and purple flowers. The yard is enclosed with stucco walls, wrought-iron fencing and tall hedges on the west side, creating an oasis amidst the bustling world.
The plentiful period windows allow natural light to flood the interior and offer views of the verdant gardens from every room. The remodeled kitchen is stunning with its two-sided glass cabinets. The enclosed courtyard offers two private patios, one with pergola, perfect for private, alfresco dining. This 1923 cottage is located in Madison Heights, a neighborhood that promotes and cherishes older, character homes.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Formal Living Room with Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Gourmet Kitchen with Striking Double-Sided Glass Cabinets
- Inside Laundry with Cabinets (Washer/Dryer Included)
- Central Heat and Air
- Water Filtration System (Condition Unknown)
- Hidden Courtyard with Patio and Seating Area
- Trust Sale with Limited Disclosures